60 Minutes. Learn how the SchoolDoc.com electronic health record can help you manage health forms, allergies, medications, immunizations, and illness/injury tracking throughout the school year. We’ll also discuss free online registration and travel and emergency medical protection.
- Tues, June 25, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
- Mon, July 1 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET
- Tues, July 9th 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
- Thurs, July 18th, 11:00 AM – 12:00 AM ET
- Fri, July 26th, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM ET
- Tues, July 30th, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET
- Thurs, Aug. 8th, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
- Wed, Aug. 14th, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM ET
- Tues, Aug. 20th, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
- Fri, Aug. 30th, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET
- Wed, Sept. 4th 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET
- Tues, Sept. 10th, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM ET
- Fri, Sept. 20th 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM ET
- Tues, Sept. 24th, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
- Wed, Oct. 2nd 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET
Note: All times listed are Eastern Time Zone.
If any of the above times do not work with your schedule, please contact us or call 734.629.5900, and we can send you over a recording of our last webinar, or setup a time to explain our systems in more detail and answer all of your questions!
The webinars listed above are not training webinars. For training webinars, please email your account representative for more information.